Re: mid atlantic meet

In a message dated 10/2/98 7:46:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
pchandyman@earthlink.net writes:

<< >Some poeple here in the midatlantic arae had talked about meeting up this
 >past summer in Rehobeth or something, but obviously we never carrid
 >through with it.  Now that I see the new englanders trying to organize
 >something, I was wondering if any other mid-atlantic people want to try
 >and get together soon bvefore the cold sets in.  I don't care where we
 >meet, I'm up for a drive but if anyone is interested lets do this soon.
 >Plus I know of at least one more maybe two scirocco owners that could join
 >us.

 Sign me up for that! I live in Durham NC.

 -Noah >>
I might be able to do the 7th-8th of NOV.   And, I'm in Greensboro NC.
Dan May
8716VScirocco  95.5Tacoma4x4(FORSALE-see webpage)
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87
- --