Re: German cars with silly american drivers

In a message dated 10/2/98 11:40:42 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
ntovsen@piper.hamline.edu writes:

<< Ich bin auf ein Paar Deutsches Scirocco Wiese "surfing." Die haben schone
Mk
 1's gebaut! Ja?

 Neal >>
SURFING????? Why yes, I am going surfing tomorrow morning at the crack of
dawn.  If anybody in NC sees me flying down 40 with a board on my roof be sure
to wave!!!!  ugh.. i must be really sleepy.
Dan May
8716VScirocco 95.5Tacoma4x4(forsale:see webpage)
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87
- --