Re: mid atlantic meet

Okay how about the weekend of November 7-8th.  We can meet like saturday
evening and get dinner or something then maybe stay around till sunday
afternoon and check each others cars out and shoot the breeze or something
like that.  How does that sound to everyone?

Rich

"Do you know why it's called the American Dream?........Because you have
to be asleep to believe it."-George Carlin

Rich Deede
University of Delaware(Comm. major)
1987 VW scirocco 16v