mid atlantic meet

Some poeple here in the midatlantic arae had talked about meeting up this
past summer in Rehobeth or something, but obviously we never carrid
through with it.  Now that I see the new englanders trying to organize
something, I was wondering if any other mid-atlantic people want to try
and get together soon bvefore the cold sets in.  I don't care where we
meet, I'm up for a drive but if anyone is interested lets do this soon.
Plus I know of at least one more maybe two scirocco owners that could join
us.

Rich

"Do you know why it's called the American Dream?........Because you have
to be asleep to believe it."-George Carlin

Rich Deede
University of Delaware(Comm. major)
1987 VW scirocco 16v

- --