Canada roadtrip

Any Canadian listers live in Thunder Bay? Some friends and I are Canada
bound Oct. 11th. We won't be in my 'rocco, but if you see a light blue
Chevy Corsica with peeling paint, and a crazy Yank bastard waving, that'll
be me. Is that Performance VW magazine available up there? If so, where
might I find a copy? Just about anywhere, or at a bookstore only?  Please
advise.

thanx
zach
86 8v