Re: [tech] ignition cuts out

OH YEAH!! (Duh!)
Geez, do I feel like a DUMBASS... I just had an extra ignition, too... threw it
away with my '83.
Well, the reason I feel like a dumbass is that I noticed that before, just a few
weeks before my fuel pump died. I'll bet that's the problem. I'll replace the
coil, since I have another one sitting around, and if that's not it, then I'll
have to get a new ignition... can you get them rekeyed? Because I have an ignition
switch, just no key.
    TIA,
    Josiah