Re: Driving Music

Hey guys,

I guess I'll add to the list of driving music, mostly
to the hip hop and rap catergory, because that is my
music of choice

1. Any song off Snoop Doggy Dogg "Doggystyle" (Best album of all time)
2. Warren G - Regulate (It's cheezy, but it's the shit)
3. Anything off Dru Down "Can you feel me" (Second best album of all
time)
4. Dr. Dre - Keep Their Heads Ringin'
5. Tha Dogg Pound - Smooth
6. Redman - Da Bump
7. Def Squad - Check N' me out
8. 2pac - U can't C me
9. Das EFX - Krazy wit da books
10. EPMD - You gots to chill

Pop it in and enjoy boys, you got some serious
bass up ahead...

Later

Paul