I've got wood

So like a stupid F**K I drove away from a gas station monday and lost my
nice shiny locking gas cap.  Today I go out to the local Pick-n-Pull and
find another one that my key fits.  Cool eh.

Sorry Alex no non-ac cars today with pulleys. :-(

While I was puttering around the yard I found an 82 with the same sliding
ragtop as mine.  Only the canvas top is in better shape and the frame was
black anodized instead of chrome.  I pulled the top and the back of the
frame cuz the rest is riveted on. (tomorrow it's cordless power tool time).

The PNP doesn't have a price for things like this so the guy charged me
$5.14 for the top and the frame part.  Can you f**kin believe it.  that
just saved me the $250 that a recover of my top was going to cost.
 yyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhaaaaaaaw

Just had to share, thanks for reading

Brian Honnold
'78 Rocco Ragtop