anyone want a nice MK1 dash?

Hello,

   All this talk about dashes, reminded me that there is a really nice dash in a junkyard
near me.
it is still attached to the car, and the rest of the interior is pretty nice too-
(Red W/ black dash) the car is a rust bucket.

any interest? the yard wants $100 for it, but i believe that includes everything.
(Speedo, tach, center console, etc.)

I would remove it, pay for i, and ship it in exchange for a 16v performance downpipe.
(no cat)

Percy.

Balance Performance

- --