Re: Low mileage roccos

At 07:34 AM 10/1/98 , EGJ123@aol.com wrote:
>Just out of interest, whats the lowest mileage rocco on the list?  How does
>50k miles sound?

I think that would be me. As of this morning, 53,285 miles on my 87 16v.
It had 28,813 on it when I bought it last June (hehe for $1500) hehehe..

		Jason
		See the beast at http://members.aol.com/vwmon

Rob Bisch on the list has somewhere around 56k on his 88 16v... same car as
mine, too... I am working on a web page for our two cars.. keep y'all
posted.  (Btw he placed 2nd at Manassas, that car looks brand new)

- --