Re: 82' Scirocco (1.7l) stuttering a bit...

Hmmm... dunno about the T-fitting, doesn't sounds familiar, but I can tell you
that those injector O-rings will fix the loose injectors problem. Just soak
them in some gasoline or kerosene for a minute or two before you try to put
them on the injectors- makes it much easier. Do you know how to get the
injectors out of the engine? Those O-rings can make a big difference in how the
car runs, too...
    -Josiah
    '84 GTi
    '86 Scirocco (buy me!)