Re: 82' Scirocco (1.7l) stuttering a bit...

Ok, I'll definetely get that fixed, as well as the f-inj rings...
BTW, what would be the hp gain I'd get from upgrading to a GTI 1.8? (I
think it's a JH code engine)...
I heard that you can use an Audi throttle body, but you have to do some
work on the intake manifold to make the opening wider... Whats the
amount of difficulty on this mod???  (what's hooking up the accelerator
cable like?  or is it just the same?)
Also, does that GTI 1.8 have the so-called restrictive exhaust that I've
been hearing about?   Should I keep the same exhaust manifold from my
1.7???
whew!  thanks for answering my questions :)
     Eric