Extended pickups (was: Re: '82 going convt???)

Mike wrote:

> gave up and I am not talking a wimp when it comes to bodywork I am talking a
> guy that has well over 50 stretched PU extended cabs (heleva nice vehicle
> BTW) under his belt locally. Must be alot too it.

VW extended pickups???   Or pickups with real frames?  I've been
considering extending one of my VW pickups, and the best plan I've come
up with is using a 2 door car front and a pickup rear.

John

'87 16v Scirocco
and lots of other stuff
website - http://www.prod.net/jvanvuren/vw.htm