Re: Non boy type person

---Shawn C Meze <skerocdriver@juno.com> wrote:

> On Sat, 28 Nov 1998 00:11:17 -0500 Dan Brideau <dan@hobbyetc.com> writes:
> >Not too sure, but i am pretty sure I spoted a non boy type person
> >driving a Scirocco today.  That's right a girl.  In a scirocco.
> >Driving through Pepperell, MA.
> >
> >Any leads?
> >
> >Dan Brideau
>

> Easy now. Julie drives my roc all the time. (Every chance she gets)
> Theres nothing odd about a chick driving a Roc.
> Now, a chick WORKING on a Roc, thats one for the books....
>

>               Shawn Meze

Odd as it may sound, I'm fairly certain that I've seen _more_ women
driving Sciroccos around then men...I've often wondered whether or
not I should be feeling insecure.  Then I think, "Hey, it's not like
I drive a Pulsar NS-X or sumthing!"  (Totally chick car, backed up
with stats many years ago)

==Brett