From: Gary A. Huff <Garyhuf@christcom.net>
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Date: Saturday, November 28, 1998 3:11 PM
Subject: Equilibrium-Meaning of volkswagen

Volkswagen loosley translated into english means car that
constantly needs maintenance. I spent at least 50 hrs with a
wrench in hand in the last week doing suspension, setting timing,
doing ball-joints, and steering boots on my rocco. Its something
you get used to and to me its worth being able to drive my favorite
car ive ever seen. All I can say is good luck,

Gary Huff