Re: F*#king Theives!

I think you just wrote out every mans fantasy, to catch someone breaking
into their car.  I know when mine was broken into, i had some pretty
elaborate plans to catch the dude, or even lure another thief into a van
that i'd be waiting in.  Needless to say, the anger kinda wore off before i
put my plan into action....

good job.

Owen
87 16v
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1571

>   While I would agree that People suck, I have had the pleasure of
catching
> someone breaking into an acquaintances car. It was behind our frat house,
> the night after a big party. I look out the window of my room and see
some
> guys ass hanging out of my buddys jeep as hes going through it. I went

Large snipage>>>>