Re: Switch to Amp

	In theory the power antenna line is what is used to turn the amp
on and off.  The radio only gives it juice when it is on.  Hence when
radio goes off, then amp goes off.  That definetly would solve the
problem, if the radio has the lead.

	I assume the original poster means running a switch to the remote
turn on lead and not the actual power for the amp.  That would probably
blow your head unit sky high.  Also you should have some heavy wire on
that amp, as suggested, and I would not recommend putting a switch right
on it, unless you have to.

Natt