From: "Kris Rayner" <veritech@fix.net>
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: WTB: 'rocco lip spoiler
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 1998 14:01:47 +0000

I'm trying to find a factory vw  lip spoiler to replace the one my
friend broke during the last autocross.  It would be great if someone
happened to have just the passenger side of it, as that's what got
shattered.  But if someone has the whole thing, I'll take that too.
Let me know if you have one and how much you want for it.  If you
want to see which one I'm looking for, go to my web site down below.
It has pictures of my '81 with the lip spoiler on it.  Thanks in
advance.
                   Kris Rayner
                1984 VW Scirocco
    1981 VW Scirocco S - Soon to be a 16V :)-
             "The futures in the air,
             I can feel it everywhere,
          blowing with the Wind of Change."
                   - Scorpions