Re: WTB: 'rocco lip spoiler - do you mean "chin" spoiler

Yep, that's the one, the black plastic. I'd like to find an "S"
spoiler, but I've already got a Kamei one and my car is just too low
to handle a full size air dam.  The VW lip spoiler looked like a
goatie on my car and cleared my driveway and parking berms.

> To:            scirocco-l@scirocco.org
> Date:          Mon, 30 Nov 1998 09:12:21 -0500
> Subject:       WTB: 'rocco lip spoiler - do you mean "chin" spoiler
> From:          scirocco.gtx@juno.com (Mark A Peele)

> Just for clarification,
>
> I assume you are talking about the black spoiler under the front bumper
> that was used on later MK1 (1977 & up?) U.S. Sciroccos other than the "S"
> models.
>
> This is also the spoiler that was used on the euro Scirocco GTi prior to
> the introduction of the Zender front spoiler that we know and love as the
> "S" spoiler.
>
> I'll keep my eyes peeled . . .

                   Kris Rayner
                1984 VW Scirocco
    1981 VW Scirocco S - Soon to be a 16V :)-
             "The futures in the air,
             I can feel it everywhere,
          blowing with the Wind of Change."
                   - Scorpions