Re: F*#king Theives!

Somehow, I think that this went a bit off topic.  I really don't think
were talking about scirocco's anymore.  So I'll leave it at that.

Rich Deede
University Of Delaware (Communications)
1987 Scirocco 16v

"Think about how dumb the average person is, and then remember that half
the population is EVEN stupider!"....George Carlin