Re: G60 in a Rocco

Lord knows I'm not as knowledgable as some, but I did work at a VW shop this
summer, and we sold our used G-Charger for $750. All the mechanics there told me
how unreliable they were, but it does seem that most people don't do the proper
preventative maintenance on them.
    -Josiah
    '84 GTI (off the road for the winter)
    '86 Scirocco 8v (buy me!)