Re: G60 in a Rocco

In a message dated 11/25/98 1:05:53 AM Eastern Standard Time, rts@nol.net
writes:

> Now onto the
>  G-ladder. It is a solid, well engineered unit for what you can pay
>  for one. Used ones can be had for hundreds of dollars. Don't believe
>  the unreliability hype..they just don't grenade!
I have to disagree with you. I've seen nearly ten this year go bad and 2
exploded. You're gonna pay closer to a grand for a used one nowadays (hope it
works) and a new one is insane. You may have had good luck and I'm happy for
you. For the amount of cars I see, it just doesn't add up for longevity (sp?).
Once again, this is strictly my opinion. I do this stuff for a living and as I
may not be the most knowledgable, experience gives me this opinion. That's
all. Peace out.

Frank