Re: Engine Treatment

At 1:50 PM -0500 11/22/98, Shawn C Meze wrote:
>On Sun, 22 Nov 1998 11:17:38 -0500 Jim Buck <vwpride@mixi.net> writes:
>>Hey Shawn, you could squeez a tube of GS27 in there and cure a scored
>>piston..."and look!  The scratch is GONE!"
>>
>>Jim
>

>Ive heard ground walnut shells will do the same thing. Go for it dude,
>lemme know how it turns out. :)
>

>              Shawn Meze

No way man...I had a friend of mine telling me the ground up walnuts
thing for years...didn't belive it until I heard you say it too.  Well,
I guess I still doubt it!  Maybe it's one of the 'urban legend' type
things, eh?

==Brett

   \/   '85 Scirocco    | "Too much is never enough..." - brett@netacc.net
  \/\/ '88 Scirocco 16v | "Hot VW's, take two home, they're small."