Re: more (lighting)power,scotty!

This may sound silly, but check and see if your lights are halogens, and see if
they're adjusted correctly. US non-halogen lights are absurdly dim. Then there
are halogens, which are tolerable, in my opinion (I don't know if you can even
buy non-halogens anymore), as long as they are adjusted perfectly. Mine were
adjusted too far down, and I could hardly see at night. I put them up a bit,
and they're much better. Still need a little adjusting up.
Then there are the new "80% brighter" or something ones. I'm going to get those
next, I think. I'll see how they are. I would think that those with some relays
would be bright enough for me.
    -Josiah
    '84 GTI (away for the winter)
    '86 Scirocco 8v (buy me!)