Re: more (lighting)power,scotty!

> i've been reading how evryone is adding more relays somewhere in the
> lighting system and getting wicked results but i'm not sure what your
> running to get such good results.  i guess i have the factory lights in
> my 82 roc and they are so pitiful that my girlfriend wont even drive the
> car at night. i live in rural kentucky ( a transplant from phila.,pa)
> and the dark gets pretty thick on some of the roads i travel.  what type
> of lights are you guys running?  i was looking for the euro light set
> up- will this help out on my lighting?

    First off I would put relays in and check to see how much better your
stock lights are.  If they still suck, you can always do the H4 and H1
setup, which will net you great light.  Or, for the ultimate in looks (not
sure how much better they are over 4x6 square H4s and H1s) you can get the
Euro lights, which also use seperate bulbs from lenses.  In my case, I am
using H4s and sealed beam inners in my 79.  I run 80/100 in the H4 and
just the stock 55 watters for the highs.  For me, this setup works just
fine and will light up the backwoods more than adequately.  HTH...

 Andre'
 Neon Green 79