RE: Lights (cost)

> A- Example 1:relays for stock sealed beams: cheapest option
> What are the itemized parts involved for this task?
> The what's?
> the which ones?
> the how many's?
> how much (each an total)
> # of relays involved:
> Type of relay?
> cost per relay:
> anything else??

   Min is 3 relays (general 30 amp) 3 fuse holders, box o fuses, ring
terminals, female terminals to fit on the spades of the relay (preferable
the plastic coated terminals) 12 guage wire of various colors, red, black,
and 2 others (1 for low and 1 other for high), heat shrink tubing,
possibly solder if you want to solder all your connections too, um, lets
see, what else, oh, some of those tube terminals to connect 2 wires
together, some electrical tape, maybe some of the flex tubing to protect
your wiring.  I think thats about it.  Relays are as cheap as 3 bucks,
fuse holders around 2 bucks, fuses around 2 bucks, terminals 2 bucks, heat
shrink around 2 bucks, so basically, around 30 bucks in parts.  Tack on a
little more if you do a 4 relay setup.

> B- Example 2:  Andre's setup!!
> What are the itemized parts and itemized cost for this project?
> A breakdown, if you may?
>
> H4 lights needed:  2 i guess?
> cost of H4 each:
> Which ones
> do they come with the bulbs?
> if not how much for bulbs?
> H1's
> which ones?
> bulbs?
> # of relays for all this stuff? cost?
> type of relay since bigger watts?

    Pretty much same as above but look at spending 35 to 40 for each
lense with bulb depending on the wattage you want.  H4s come stock with
55/60 and H1s come stock with either 55 or 60.  If you able to find
someone who will switch out bulbs look at spending about 4 bucks more for
like 80/100.  IF not, I think those bulbs run around 8 ro 9 bucks.  Keep
in mind it is always a good idea to have spare bulbs should 1 burn out.
HTH...

  Andre'
  Neon Green 79