Engine swapped but no start.....

Well,

I finally got the motor swapped in (83 GTi motor - went from carb to FI).
I made sure that all hoses and connections and vaccums were all connected
and secured.  So there we were, we crossed our fingers and hooked up the
battery...zzzzzzz....the fuel pump was running even with the ignition
switch off. Now I am assuming that perhaps my relays are not in order.
Presently, I am missing a relay but I don't know which one it is.  I do not
have a rear wiper, and the relays which are in are part # 433m 906 059, 431
951 253, another one which is illegible.  The relay in question has a wire
which connects to the battery connection on the front of the fuse box.  It
also has several red wires running into the it.  I didn't follow the wires
as of yet, but I am wondering of this lack of a relay will cause the fuel
pump to run continuously....please keep in mind that it was once a carbed
84 Rabbit and I gave replaced the engine with one from a 83 GTi.  I gotta
get this car started........any help will suffice...

Sal