Re: sway bars

> Lets _discuss_ this, not get into some inane argument - I'd like to hear
> your side of the story.  Unless your car has NO suspension travel, it sorta
> has to roll some, more than a degree.   What are your spring rates?

I just get tired of your pissy disbeliefs. I don't have to argue
crap with you, if I say something, I dont wanan argue the
difference between a .1 and a 0. Im referring to my Rieger Rocco,the
front bumper is 2" above the ground,the rocker panels are 3" above
the ground. I have ALMOST 0 suspension travel, I can practically feel
it if i drive over a human hair. I have no clue what this dude
installed for spring rates,Its slammed as far asthe avo coilovers
will allow, again tonight I went cruising and took a 90deg
intersection at 50mph and the car did no lean a bit. I've ridden in
many vws,my Corrado G60 w/ neuspeed racing springs, stress and sway
bards was tight, but had a small ammount of body roll. Send me $20,
i'll send you a tape of me changin lanes. I can switch across 4 lanes
prob within 20ft going 80 mph with this suspension setup with no
body roll.

I was tryign tomake a pint that i would NOT recommend it for anyone,
it is the utter most crappy ride i have even experienced, I get
jarred over every little bump, my rear end gets airborn over evey
large bump or ridge in the concrete, I have to stop and piss every
30min. because my bladder hurts. The autotech swaybars on the car
are great, i love them and they are doing their thing, the stress bar
is ok, but imho not a good design being single bar. those were my
tips I was offering.

Ryan

hrm, my fenders sit 0.75" above my tires and I have yet to rub the
tires making any turn. Once i have rubbed the rear tires, going over
a large bump,when my rearend came down back onto the pavement it
compressed the springs enough to rub. bleah..see my car has no room
to lean, if it did have body roll my complete body kit would be
ripped off by the tires.