Re: dual outlet manifold vs. header

I can't compare the manifold vs header thing, but highly recommend a
Supersprint header.  Mine is very durable, no cracks, etc.  From what
I've heard about some of the others, this is enough reason to buy one.
I will be buying one for my 2L 16v pickup project sometime this winter.

HTH

John

'87 16v Scirocco
and lots of other stuff