dual outlet manifold vs. header

	Well guys, its time to start thinking about exhaust for my new engine (2L
(or more) 16v, with ported and polished head, schrick 268 cams...).  What
are your views on a header versus a techtonics dual outlet manifold?  I
hear that they may make equivelant power on a car with no mods, but what
about a worked over 16v.  My feeling is that the header would be the best
choice.  either eurosport, techtonics or autotech.

	Any opinions?

TIA

Owen
87 16v