serious/ delerious exhaust

Ok,
If the car is trying to make me commit suicide, Ive gotta fight back....

I have a dual outlet manifold from a diesel (no O2 hole). I also have a
(very) used Techtonics exhaust system that needs a muffler.

Does anybody have a new or slightly used downpipe and cat?  The downpipe
is split into 2 pipes- can I drill the O2 sensor into one of them- or
will that give me a false reading?

What else do I need? New studs for the head, new nuts for the head, a
new exhaust gasket, hangers,... am I missing something?

                       CHRIS CHEMIDLIN

          NEW MUSIC!         http://www.spredhaus.com

          58 Type1 Ragtop, 84 Jetta GLi, 87 Foxwagen