Re: This is serious, we could make you delerious...

>Hell, I'd even go to the doctor and get checked out, or atleast call
your
>doctor or local poison control center.  It does sound like Carbon
Monoxide
>poisoning.
>
>ian

I work for a healthcare company-
Ive got it covered...one of the Docs said to take it easy for a while
and if I start to feel sick again, page him...

Pretty convient, huh?  kinda hard to call out and fake being sick,
tho....

                       CHRIS CHEMIDLIN

          NEW MUSIC!         http://www.spredhaus.com

          58 Type1 Ragtop, 84 Jetta GLi, 87 Foxwagen