Re: Another First Timer!

> Hey Guy/Gals,
>     My name Andrew, I live in Mesa, AZ, and I own an 87 Scirocco 16v.  My
> first question would have to be, are there any Scirocco Clubs in Phoenix,
> AZ.   If any one can fill me in on the local organizations here, I would
> appreciate it.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Andrew P.

It's been my experience that there aren't many scirocco clubs around.
moslty due to the scarcity of our cars, but you'll probably be able to find
a watercooled VW club in your area, with more than a few sciroccos.  its
funny, but my club here doesn't have many members, but there are at least 6
roccos that come out.  Not bad when we have meets of 10-20 people.

GL

Owen
87 16v
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1571