Re: [Waterfest 98 video][seen it?]

On Wed, 18 Nov 1998 01:10:07 +0000 "Ryan Schuermann" <rts@nol.net>
writes:
>there is talk of making it a 2-day show, our SCCA does auto-x the
>first sunday of each month, we could just schedule the show for
>Saturday. There wouldn't be time to have the show and auto-x the
>same day as a majority of our members like to do both..see we
>actually DRIVE our cars not just put them up on pedestals like it
>seems most 'show cars' do. I can't gaurentee it but as the decision
>for a date draws to a close (very near) we'llbe tryign to work it in
>with the SCCA. that way you get a GOOD course on a police training
>road course (not just a parking lot w/ cones!) and actual trained
>timers and corner workers. and they will run us in our own class and
>we can get the results and then award trophies.

That would be a bonus for me to be able to (or at least get to SEE the
show) show my car on Saturday (Not that I have a showcar.) and race it on
sunday. Id be willing to plan a trip for that! Sounds like a plan to me!

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and