Re: [Waterfest 98 video][seen it?]

there is talk of making it a 2-day show, our SCCA does auto-x the
first sunday of each month, we could just schedule the show for
Saturday. There wouldn't be time to have the show and auto-x the
same day as a majority of our members like to do both..see we
actually DRIVE our cars not just put them up on pedestals like it
seems most 'show cars' do. I can't gaurentee it but as the decision
for a date draws to a close (very near) we'llbe tryign to work it in
with the SCCA. that way you get a GOOD course on a police training
road course (not just a parking lot w/ cones!) and actual trained
timers and corner workers. and they will run us in our own class and
we can get the results and then award trophies.

Damn I can't wait! Last years show, for being the first was really
kickass, and this year we've doubled the chapter (club H2O)'s
membership, and then some, considering we have over 100 members, and
most of them have more than one car, just in locals we should have
100+. Man if all the east and west coasters,and mid-americas came,
jesus that would be kickass..might even change VW's mind into coming
..see they don't do 'Club' or charity events..they only show up at
money making grubby shows. Wastheir presence cool at Waterfest? or
didthey jsut drag out a few new cars?..our local dealerships do that
already.

Ryan

Ryan