Re: [Waterfest 98 video][seen it?]

cool, cool, and heh, as far as we are concerned,if ti's a VW it good
enough to show, I dunno how it is on the coasts, but down here we
have shows to basically get together and hang out and talk VW..dont
matter if you drive a beater with a spare and busted driver window,
true you wont win a trophie, but maybe theres something about your
car someone will ask about.

I'll keep the list updated as soon as I hear, we're tryig to find a
biggerplace, we outgrew the first park in the first year, so were
hunting down a bigger venue, for all you folks that want to see pics
from last year (the first show) their up on the GCC website
http://www.clubh2o.com/gulfcoast

I guess we're just lucky, the folks that head up this chapter have
been participating and running VW shows for umm over 10 years now so
they know how to do shit right. Plus were not a touristy town
(Houston) so our hotels are pretty darn cheap compared to the rest of
the US.

Wouldn't it be cool to have a 'Scirocco Rush' like they had a Corrado
one up in Chicago...woldnt THAT be a sight..90somethign Sciroccos.
daaaaamn!

Ryan