Re: Shop Story, the end

> I know this will get to him even though he isn't on
> the list, because someone has felt compelled to send all my messages about
> this issue to the owner.

If the less perceptive were not able to deduce, I'm the "someone" who felt
compelled to forward the messages to Bill.  Anytime something is said in
public - whether I read it in a newspaper or see it on the net - about
someone I know, I'll most assuredly relay the message.  If someone came to
me and said "please do not repeat this," I won't.  Simple.

I found your "Warning to Colorado People" message to be offensive and out
of line.  Bill Pichardo is not dishonest.  If you don't like people
forwarding what you say in public, think about what you are saying first.

  A lesson learned about the power of the internet
> and big mouths (mine in particular).

One thing I keep in mind, particularly in Usenet, is who might be lurking.
You don't know who is out there; neither do I.

> I hope everyone will disregard my previous warning, I had had nothing but
> good experiences with them in the past, and this situation just got blown
> out of proportion because of mis-communication.

Very true, and thanks for stepping up with the resoloution.  I appreciate
it; while I don't work for Slipstream I know they are not dishonest.  Had
you simply said "I had my car fixed & did not like the result," for
whatever reason, well, hey, that's fine.  I've purchased services I was
dissatisfied with, nothing wrong with that.  Calling a shop dishonest(and
I realize you were "mad" or venting or whatnot) sorta rubbed me the wrong
way.

 They are a good shop, and
> know the racing end of things well!

Yes they do!  I'd not take my car anywhere else.  Glad this got worked
out.

I.Mannix