Shop Story, the end

Well guys, talked to the owner of Slipstream yesterday.  Turns out that he
was never told that the work was supposed to be free, thats why he charged
me for it.  Mis-communication can be bad!  So its all ok, he said if it
was promised to be free work he will honor it.  I got so upset because I
thought he knew it was supposed to be free and charged me anyway.

In the end everything turned out ok, and I wanted to openly apologize to
him (the owner) for trashing the shop, niether of us had a clue what
exactly was going on.  I know this will get to him even though he isn't on
the list, because someone has felt compelled to send all my messages about
this issue to the owner.  A lesson learned about the power of the internet
and big mouths (mine in particular).

I hope everyone will disregard my previous warning, I had had nothing but
good experiences with them in the past, and this situation just got blown
out of proportion because of mis-communication.  They are a good shop, and
know the racing end of things well!

Thanks all!

Eric