Re: Oil light, lights up on acceleration!

Hmmm-

>From memory of similar cars.  Possible solution #1: You may have 2 oil
pressure switches.  (#1) .3bar - for monitoring low oil pressure at idle
& below 2200 rpm.  (#2) 1.8bar for monitoring relatively low oil pressure
above 2200rpm.  Maybe they are switched ( wrong wire on wrong sender?).
Possible solution #2:  When you installed the oil pump, did you prime it?
 Lightly packing the pump with grease helps prime the pump when you first
start the car after reassembly.  Maybe its not quite pulling enough oil
and cavitating ??  Possible solution #3:  Its a bad/wrong pump.

Racer X