Re: Oil light, lights up on acceleration!

I put them back exactly where they should be... i took them out one at a
time and put them back accordingly...

does anyone knows why the oil light should come on when i accelerate?
could it be loose belts?

if it is loose belts, does anyone a a price off their heads...  a few
stores i ask are asking $60 for all three belts, alt, a/c and p/s

thanks
alfred
85 8v rocco