Re: can't stop!

The 84 GLi has the smaller of the two servos (right?). Well my brakes
feel like there is NO assist at all. They feel like the 58 bugs brakes
more than my GF's 87 fox....  I'm guessing that the servo is dead. Can I
put the bigger Scirocco16v in? Is the Golf/Jetta II servo the same one?
Will it be too much boost?  waddaya think?

                       CHRIS CHEMIDLIN

          NEW MUSIC!         http://www.spredhaus.com

          58 Type1 Ragtop, 84 Jetta GLi, 87 Foxwagen