Mystery VW girl

Hi everyone,

I guess I owe an explanation ... I did kind of vanish from sight for
a while, and I left everyone wondering how things with Ms. GTI worked
out.

We went out a few times ... and while I'm down with the GTI and all,
I quickly realised that this girl didn't have much below her
foundation.  (I'm talking about facial foundation, for the make-up
challenged in the crowd)  Anyways, we drifted after that ... I think
she realised I wasn't into it (I got a hot veedub, don't need another
one with an attitude attached to it) and I'm looking for more than a
bimbo with a hot car.

So there you have it.  A cheesy story with a flaky plot and a sappy
ending.  But I got to drive the GTI, and I'm happy to say that the
engine was bone stock, and my Scirocco definitely has more zing to
it.  Nice looking ride, though ...

Cheers,
-- Michael Helms

'81 Scirocco - the fixer-upper