Re: CV JOINT

I have heard that getting a rebuilt CV for a VW is not a good idea, because they
actually fall apart pretty soon. Could be bogus, but I heard it from my local VW
guy (who, incidentally, sells rebuilt ones. But he also sells new ones).
You can get a new CV joint for like $70. Brand new. That's the route I usually
go. And, like somebody said, get a Bentley.
    (Of course, if you get a lifetime warranty halfshaft that's rebuilt, and it
ever screws up on you, you can just take it back, so...)
    GL!
    -Josiah
    '84 GTi (away for the winter)
    '86 Scirocco 8v (for sale)