Re: Warning to All Colorado people

>Anyone in the Denver Boulder area would be wise to stay away from
>Slipstream, the owner(specifically) is NOT honest in his dealings.

Hey Eric!

I have to disagree with you here. I've been going to Slipstream since I got
my Scirocco and have never encountered a more honest shop. They were
recommended to me by Mannix, and the other local autox guys. I've
recommended about a dozen folks to them who all have had great experiences.
They have a good enough rep in Boulder that they don't advertise at all.
Their business comes on word of mouth, and they are booked up a week or two
in advance most of the time.

In fact, the one time Slipstream *might* have messed up (its questionable),
the owner took care of it and more, as if it were his shop's fault. He has
gone very far out his way to help me out with pre-purchase car inspections,
and dealing with an insurance company and body shops (my turn to complain!)
after a recent wreck.

I'm not saying you haven't had a bad experience, but I can probably come up
with way more good ones. I haven't read your whole thread, but my guess is
you could probably work out a compromise with the owner.

Rich
'87 16v