Warning to All Colorado people

Just got my car back, they welded the part that they cut (which I NEVER
approved anyway), didn't fix the brake-line bracket that they broke, and
didn't do anything to the exhaust....and tried to charge me for the weld
job...the owner decided to charge me after I had been told by the service
writer guy that there wouldn't be any charge..

So now I am pissed....

Anyone in the Denver Boulder area would be wise to stay away from
Slipstream, the owner(specifically) is NOT honest in his dealings.

I refused to pay the bill...the owner was gone, I took my car, I'm sure
I'll be hearing from them, if they insist on me paying, it's time to look
for a lawyer and call the BBB.

Eric