Re: mk1 clear lenses

I suspect you would have a hard job getting the plastic to flow in the
mould, unless you used injection moulding: megabucks for the tooling.
You'd be better using resin, like the stuff they use for paperweights,
but it might be pretty fragile. If you made enough of them, maybe not
such a problem and you could make they any colour you like!

Cheers,

Ewan.
'85 2.0 Storm
'86 1.8 GT