[TECH][Door adjustment]

What's the trick to fixing the door so it will stay open? Both of my doors
always want to close which is annoying when you are trying to work under
your dash.

Oh, if you bought your Scirocco used, pull the seats out. I pulled mine out
today and found over $5 in change, 2 batteries, a huge grasshopper(??!!
WTF?), a cigarette(rrrr...), some broken glass from one of the old
winshields, and a bunch of misc. other goodies.

TIA

Tyler Zachau
Bean Bandit - Romanova
Roadbuster