Re: Is there a Quad round headlight kit for a scirocco 2?

This has been discussed a lot. Evidently it would take some pretty extensive mods
to put the quad rounds into the Scirocco II, but I think it would be mad cool.
There are some angle issues, as well as some actual fitment issues. I think
somebody should do it, though. Actually, I think somebody did. Hmmm.... I seem to
remember somebody showing us a pic of it. Nobody that I know of actually
manufactures such a kit, but that would be pretty darn nifty.
    -Josiah
    '84 GTI (off the road for the winter)
    '86 Scirocco 8v (finally in good working order again and for sale)
    '87 QSW (daily driver)
    http://www.gsinet.net/~josiah