Re: tranny problems 020/FF

This can be true, but if the whole linkage shifts over to the left, then it can be
hard to engage first, or impossible, hard to engage second, and easy to engage the
rest of the gears. This seems to happen especially when the linkage gets sloppy.
    -Josiah
    '84 GTI (off the road for the winter)
    '86 Scirocco 8v (finally in good working order again and for sale)
    '87 QSW (daily driver)
    http://www.gsinet.net/~josiah