Re: Is there a Quad round headlight kit for a scirocco 2?

No kits that any of us know of.

There are a few examples of this custom mod in Europe. (You can get to a
pic from my page below , i.e. Dirk's page)

Problems:

The MK1 lights are perpendicular to the center line of the car.

The MK2 lights are not perpendicular to the centerline (the lights are
angled away from the center of the grill).

Then there's the grill.

This is the main problem that keeps me from tackling this.

I have pondered this many hours (with my '82 and Kristen's '78 side by
side).

I believe it could be done - with EXTENSIVE fabrication.

Mark . . .   (THINK VW) keep the non-VW posts to yourself!
Scirocco 1982, Golf GT 1987
Previous Sciroccos: 1981S (RIP), 1980S, 1975TS, 1975
http://home.t-online.de/home/SCIROCCO2/mark.htm